There is no doubt that the different social media platforms helped in shorten the distance between us. The daily life of our favorite stars, celebrities, and even friends is just one click away. The more we see and read about their lives, the more we are at the risk of comparing our normal life to their amazing, fancy and successful lives. We usually forget that every one of us is fighting a battle, and no matter how much our life is normal, we are responsible for making it a worthy one.
Within all of this distraction, we need to stop and work really hard to find our passion. Here is a great article from Oprah Winfrey’s magazine about 7 questions that we might use to find our true passion. The questions are:
- “What am I doing when I’m slacking off at work?”
- “What blogs and books do I love to read?”
- “If I could be anyone for a week, who would it be?”
- “What do I feel least insecure about?”
- “What’s pure and simple fun for me?”
- “What conversation topic never gets boring to me?”
- “Who is my tribe?”
Simple questions but can give a good insight on how to find our passion. I believe that the more our lives are centered on your passion, the happier we will be.